Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions, ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘our’ means Bidcrete Pty Ltd ACN 634 154 064.
2. We own and operate the Bidcrete App (the App).
5. You must be a registered user to use the App.
6. When you register and activate your account, you provide us with personal information and it is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to us is in accurate and up to date.
8. When you register and activate your account, we will provide you with a user name and password, and it is your responsibility to keep this information secure and you are responsible for all activity carried out under this user name.
9. The person creating an account must (and you represent that you):
(a) be at least 18 years of age;
(b) possess the legal right, ability and authority to enter into an agreement with us; and
(c) agree and warrant to use the App in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our services to you.
a. how we store and use, and how you may access and correct your personal information;
b. how you can lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
c. how we will handle any complaint. If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data
14. Data provided on the App is not comprehensive and while we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the data. You should monitor any changes to the data provided by the App.
15. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of the App.
16. We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the App (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the App or if data is not up-to-date.
Intellectual property rights
17. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trade marks and other intellectual property rights) in the App and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on the App (Content).
18. Your use of the App and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access the App and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
19. Any reproduction or redistribution of the App or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
20. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
21. You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to the App, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using the App to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this App any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
22. If we allow you to post any information to the App, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
Warranties and disclaimers
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about the App or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
24. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to the App, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
25. To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of the App and/or the Content, or as a result of the inaccessibility of the App and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Jurisdiction and governing law
26. Your use of the App and these Terms are governed by the law Queensland and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Queensland.
For further information about these Terms and Conditions, or make a complaint, please contact us using the details set out below:
PO BOX 441 Helensvale Qld 4212
0408 333 108
Effective: 12 May 2020